We assist in the execution of internal audit assignments. This service offering exists in two flavors:
- Outsourcing: We take full ownership of the assignment to enable you on focusing on other assignments.
- Co-sourcing: We tackle the assignment together with you and your team.
We have expertise and experience in several internal audit assignments:
- Purchase-to-Pay audit
- Revenue assurance audit
- Payroll audit
- ITGC audit
- Fraud risk audit
- Accounting audit
- Factory audit
- Compliance audit
How we efficiently execute internal audit assignments
Our internal audit approach is based on the “internal control – integrated framework”; We execute internal audit assignments based on both traditional and more advanced audit techniques. More advanced tools are data analytics and process mining.
Risk assessment and scoping
- - Identification of specific process risks;
- - Determination of the scope.
- - Identification of the as-is and should-be process;
- - Identification of the IT tools supporting the processes.
- - Design of a test plan;
- - Test design effectiveness of the identified controls;
- - Test operational effectiveness of the identified controls based on samples or full population where appropriate.
- Alignment and validation of the identified risks and findings with the stakeholders.
- Creation and presentation of the audit report for the audit committee.